Samstag, 24. Oktober 2015

Bunny 4 Color OG14 Red and Barbie - Y33 Aqua - Review  

 

 Hiii Guuuuys! Finally I have time for an other review! 

 ...I had to wait for good weather, because it was way to dark for pretty pictures. ●︿●

 

https://instagram.com/ailax3/   

Bunny 4 Color OG14 Red

 Information about the circle lenses: 

 Brand: Lenspop
Diameter: 14.5mm
Water Content: 38%
Base Curve: 8.8mm
Life Span: 6 month
Country of origin: Korea 
Price: $18.00
Colour: Red


 

 


 

 

Normal eye colour. 

 


Eye with circle lens.




The pros ( + ) and cons ( - )
  
+ The colour is very natural and these circle lenses are my first red ones and I really like them! 
+ They are so special, because these circle lenses got 4 different colours!
+ They enlarge my eyes and they are very comfortable... as always. ≧◡≦


Some pictures!







Barbie - Y33 Aqua

 Information about the circle lenses: 

Brand: Dueba
Diameter: 14.5mm
Water Content: 38%
Base Curve: 8.9mm
Life Span: 6 month
Country of origin: Korea 
Price: $18.00
Colour: Blue









Normal eye colour.

 
Eye with circle lens. 



The pros ( + ) and cons ( - )


+ The blue is very powerful and the circle lens has a nice effect in your eyes, they appear really bright. 
+ The black circle has an good enlarging effect!
+ You can wear these circle lenses for a long time and they won't hurt, easy to put in and out.




With my cool waterbender necklace (〃^∇^)ノ




 Hope you liked my review!
Don't forget to check out Klenspop.

My Instagram account:

https://instagram.com/ailax3/


Kommentare:

  1. Can you please stop being so cute? You're killing me. ;A;

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Pssscht! You're waaaaaay cuter! ♡

    AntwortenLöschen