Mittwoch, 17. Juni 2015

Tiara Gray and Magic II Color Blue - 

 Review ♡

 

 

 The circle lenses are sponsored by Klenspop!

  This time I chose a circle lenses pair by myself, the Magic II Color Blue ones.


http://klenspop.com/en/ 

 We start with the Magic II Color Blue circle lenses!

Information about the circle lenses:

Brand: M.I Contact
Diameter: 14,0mm
Graphic Diameter: 13,1mm
Water Content: 38%
Base Curve: 8.6mm
Life Span: 1 year 

Country of origin: South Korea
 Price Includes: 1 Pair (2 pcs) + Bonus Case
 Price: $13.00
Colour: Blue

 

 

 




 

My natural eye colour.
 


My eye with the circle lens inside. 


 The pros ( + )  and cons ( - )
+ Lovely design! I really love the colour of these circle lenses, they are very natural. ( especially for people with blue eyes. ≧◡≦   
+ The combination with my natural eye colour isn't the best, but you only see it if you look closer, that it doesn't fit so well.
+ Comfortable and easy to put in and out, as always. 

- There is nothing left for the cons point. (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ

Pictures with my new camera.



 aaaand another picture, with my crappy mobile phone camera. 
Well, I pierced my tongue two weeks ago. I love spontaneous things! (╹◡╹)



Let's go on with the Tiara Gray circle lenses!

Information about the circle lenses:

Brand: M.I Contact
Diameter: 14,0mm
Graphic Diameter: 13,7mm
Water Content: 38%
Base Curve: 8.6mm
Life Span: 1 year 

Country of origin: South Korea
 Price Includes: 1 Pair (2 pcs) + Bonus Case
 Price: $13.00
Colour: Gray



 







Natural eye colour.


With circle lens in.



The pros ( + )  and cons ( - )
+ Love the cute pattern of these circle lenses.
+ The circle lenses really made my eye look bigger and they are comfortable too.
+ Easy to put in and out, like every circle lenses pair from Klenspop. (^▽^)
+ I think they really fit with my real eye colour and I like the pretty colour of these circle lenses.
 
                                   



See you next time! (´・ω・`)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen