Donnerstag, 14. Mai 2015

Eyevelyn Choco - Review  

Hiii guys, this is my second review for Pinkicon. 

( I'm hardworking this week, i'ts my second post. ) ヾ(●⌒∇⌒●)ノ

 

The circle lenses are sponsored by Pinkicon! ♡ 

The lenses arrived quickly as always and the customer service is very friendly.

  I can highly recommend this shop, So take a Look!  

 

http://en.pinkicon.com/

Let's begin with the review!
  Information about the circle lenses:
Brand:GEO 
 Diameter: 14.2mm  
Graphic Diameter: 13,7mm 
Water Content: 38% - 42% 
Base Curve: 8.6mm  
Package: 2 Bottles  
Life Span: 1 year 
Country of origin: South Korea   
Colour: Choco

 






Natural Eye colour.


My eye with the circle lens in.


The pros ( + )  and cons ( - )
+ I love the pattern of these circle lenses, it makes them unique. ( If you look closer you can see the pattern, looks like little pixels. ヾ(●⌒∇⌒●)ノ )
+ These circle lenses are so comfortable and easy to put in and out.
+ You wont feel these circle lenses in your eyes. 
+ The look is very natural, but I think it looks fine with bright eyes as well.

I really have to say that I love Pinkicon!
Thank you for sponsoring these cute circle lenses!




Hope you enjoyed reading!
ヽ(〃^▽^〃)ノ 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen