Mittwoch, 25. März 2015

Bunny Color Brown - Review 

Hiii Guys, today i want to show you my first circle lenses review!




The bunny color brown cicrle lenses are sponsored by Klenspop!

The shop is highly recommended and the service is super friendly.


So let's start with my little review. ^.^ 

Information about the circle lenses: 
Brand: Lenspop
Diameter: 14mm
Graphic Diameter: 13.8mm
Water Content: 38%
Base Curve: 8.6mm
Life Span: 1 year disposal
Country of origin: South Korea
 Price Includes: 1 Pair (2 pcs) + Bonus Case
Price: $13.00 
Colour: Brown




  This is the cute package.  



 My natural eye colour. 


 My eye with the circle lens.


The pros ( + )  and cons ( - )
+ It's easy to put the circle lenses in and out.
You don't even feel these lenses in your eyes, because they are so soft and comfortable. 
+ The circle lenses got a natural colour and I think in combination with my real eye colour, it look's really fine.  
+ These circle lenses made my eyes look bigger, in a natural and nice way. 
I don't have one single thing that i dislike about them.
They are super cute! Thank you very much Klenspop


 Hope you liked my first review!
See you around!  

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen