Donnerstag, 26. Februar 2015

Welcome to my blog!  

May i introduce myself? My name is Aila, i'm 17 years old and i'm from Germany. 
I love Animes, Cosplay and Games. :3 
Here are some Animes that i like: ^.^ Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko, High School DxD, Sword Art Online, Fairy Tail , Mirai Nikki, Elfenlied, Date a Live, Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai, Monster Rancher, Digimon ...and a lot more. 
League of Legends and DayZ are my favorite Games, i play these games very often.
I got a Ps3 and other games consoles as well. 


On this Blog i will post reviews and my opinion to some products, mostly circle lenses, wigs and cosmetics.
I also want to show you my Cosplays, maybe sometimes a Tutorial and other things i like.


I hope you'll stay with me ♡
 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen